Tuesday, January 14, 2014

UNII PALETTE review

My Unii Palette from Unii Cosmetic has arrived!!

I'm super happy because I have a few eyeshadow pans from Coastal Scents & eyeshadow from NYX that I needed to depot.

  
They have them in 6 colors:
Honeysuckle (pink), Turquoise, Pear (yellow), Lavender, Crystal (white) & Midnight (black).

I ordered two of them in Lavender & Midnight. Both of which have a bit of sparkles in them (I'm sure the other colors have the sparkles/glitters in them too).
(I kinda want the rest of the colors now >_< LOL!)

(Here is a close up to see the sparkles and logo)

Lavender                                                                             Midnight


Here's an example of how it looks inside (I have more to depot).
Each unii palette comes with a movable magnetic thumb grip, built in mirror & a magnetic sheet that comes with each palette (in case the eyeshadow pan doesn't magnetically stick onto the palette so in that case remember to write down the name of the shadow right when you depot each one so you don't forget which is which). :]

I love the quality and design of these palettes. It feels nice and sturdy, has details like the thumb grip which actually is useful (eg. built-in mirror). It's very simple to clean. It's quite heavy (compared to most) but it is very durable and much more travel-friendly and clean. It also has a snap closure which I love (I don't have be afraid of it opening in my purse, backpack, etc. and creating a mess).

You can purchase them @ http://uniicosmetics.com/
Originally they are $29/each but I got them during the holiday break so it was $24/each.

 Disclaimer: These products were bought by myself. [: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment