Saturday, January 18, 2014

252 Coastal Scents Pallete review

My 252 Coastal Scents Pallete from Coastal Scents has arrived along with the eight eyeshadow pots.

I'm super happy because I initially wanted the 120 palette but saw this on saw during the xmas holiday.

front
back
When I received the packaging it was bubble wrapped around the box (gotta love that they were careful). 
 After opening the box it does come the palette itself was also in another bubble wrap and inside (I'm not sure if you can tell in the pictures but it does have a shrink wrap layer on all three tiers, plus it  comes with the plastic sheet cover, and unlike the 88 palette that I have this does not come with a mirror.

(Here is a close up of the 3 tiers)

1st Tier
Greens - Taupes- Silver/grey - sea foam green/blue - Blues

2nd Tier
Yellows - Oranges -Reds - Browns/Golds

3rd Tier
Purples - Fuchsia - Yellow - Brown - Green - to pastels


NOTE: For the pastels colors I had to build the colors up though. Not all the colors were swatched so I cannot say that all the colors are 100% pigmented; however, it is a vivid beautiful color if you build the color (for the ones that aren't as pigmented).  
 

Random Swatches from the 1st Tier w/o Flash

Random Swatches from the 1st Tier w/ Flash

Random Swatches from the 2st Tier w/o Flash

Random Swatches from the 2st Tier w/ Flash

Random Swatches from the 3rd Tier w/o Flash

Random Swatches from the 3rd Tier w/ Flash
My only problem is that, the pans are very small compared the the 88 palette (not sure about 120 but I would assume that it is).
In the 252 palette the website says the diameter of the eyeshadow pans are 0.3" (0.762 cm).
In the 88 palette it is 0.62" (1.6cm) in diameter.


You can purchase them @ http://coastalscents.com/
Originally they are $24.95 but I got them during the holiday break so it was $14.97.
 Disclaimer: These products were bought by myself. [: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment