Monday, June 8, 2015

Etude House Play 101 - REVIEW!


Available in a 50 shades!
I have colors 15 colors in:
1, 6, 8, 11, 18, 41-50


Sharpener at the end
Left to Right: 1, 6, 8, 11, 18, 41-50

The pencils are convenient and easy to carry around. 
They come with their own inbuilt sharpeners and are also retractable; I wished they had a smudge brush built in too but they don't. :(
The textures are creamy and glide on easily without tugging on the skin.
True to the chart:

  • 1 is a creamy matte black. Perfect for eyeliner
  • 6 does have glitter. Perfect for the inner corners of the eyes.
  • 8 is a matte nude. I like to use this for brightening my eyes by lining my waterline. Can be used as concealer too. 
  • 11 is matte. Great lipcolor. You can multi use this as a blush too. It's coral in color.
  • 18 is matte lavender. Good for blush.

    41-50 are great for eyeliner/shadow
  • 41 has a hint of glitter. 
  • 42 is matte. I like to use this as a base shadow if i'm doing a neutral smoky look.
  • 43 has glitter
  • 44 has glitter
  • 45 has shimmer copper color.
  • 46 is a glittery copper coral color.
  • 47 is shimmery copper color. Great for eyeshadow/eyeliner.I want to say that 45 and 47 is the same color with only a slight color difference when the light hits it a certain way.
  • 48 has a hint of glitter.
  • 49 is a creamy brown
  • 50 is a creamy dark brown. Same as 49 but a shade darker. Great for eyeshadow/eyeliner. Does smudge after a few hours (without primer underneath, but I have oily lids anyway).
You can find this anywhere on ebay or testerkorea (which is where I bought them).

Disclaimer: These products were bought by myself to review. [: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment