Monday, May 26, 2014

Missha M Matte BB Cream & Missha M Prefect Cover BB cream review

 
Missha M Vita BB Cream Matte
Consistency: light
Coverage: pretty light
Shade: I want to say NW15. Shade is comparable to M Perfect Cover #21 Light Beige.So i would use this in the fall/winter when I am lighter tone.
Benefits: SPF 20 pa+++, Vita Complex is comprised of 7 essential vitamins (Vitamin B3, B5, C, E, F, H, and Q) to improve skin and enhance skin vitality.
Oil-control: Good for oily skins but if you suffer from really bad acnelike cystic acne this isn't for you. I did have to blot a few hours later and it isn't completely a matte finish even though it did say "matte". I would use a light powder.
Bottom line: Nice overall the color is nice after oxidizing. 


Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23
Consistency: light to medium
Coverage: I don't think this does anything for pore coverage/control, but the color is nice after oxidizes and blends into the skin.
Shade: NC25-30 and leans grey
Benefits: SPF 42 pa+++, moisturizing, softens skin texture
Oil-control: Low. Fine for dry skin, oily girls will need to blot and I mean BLOT!!
Bottom line: Nice overall skin texture and moisture improvement.


These swatches are on my hand.


 Disclaimer: These products were bought by myself to review. [: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment